Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, names Tim
Been checking out the Forum for quite some time now and have found it very useful in deciding which way to go.
I've collected the upgrades over the last half year and the installs start today for my 2008 Titanium FJ.
Icon Stage 1
L/R UCA's
Terra grapplers 295/70/17 (on the stock steelies)
After the installs the FJ goes to the body shop, got hit by a Rouge wind wave during the last major storm to roll through the Sierras which plastered the front and passenger side with rocks.
$8,500 in damage, The shop will color match the roof, Line-X the Bushwacker Extend a Flares all at no extra charge.
A Silver lineing I guess as I was going to do this anyway.
I tried to attach a before photo but as this is my first entry into "Forum Land" It might not come out. Hopefully I got it right but if not I'm sure ya'll well help me out.
Thanks to all for providing a place knowledge and feedback that has become the go to place for all my questions regarding the FJ Cruiser

Tim

:cheers:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Pics should be great!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Stage 1 and uca's were installed Friday and the tires The following day. The weather is not the greatest today and the after picks are not that great but it sure looks nicer now that the lift and tires are done. The yellow car is not an FJ but I thought some of you might get a kick out of it. Off to body shop on Monday and I'll post some pics when completed.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Nice! Thanks for the pix, but what is the yellow car? I was thinking a Maverick, but I'm thinking I'm wrong.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1972 GT Vega 350/350 ford 9 inch rear, 370 posi, roll bar, sub frame connectors. dynode @ 436 hp. fun car I've built 4 since high school this being the coolest.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts