Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had an additional 4" on top of the accumulation from the last snow storm.. it's going to be kind of crazy tomorrow, I imagine..

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
it hit 70 today :p

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
80 last Saturday and Sunday.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I'm in Scottsdale this week, 70 and sunny.

I was in NYC last week and missed the -18 in Denver, it actually was 50 degrees warmer in NYC at 30 degrees.

Hopefully this weekend is nice I got work to do outside.

Next week, I'm in San Fran so it will most likely get cold again in CO.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it'll be nice and soggy... we'll have lots of run off from all the snow we're getting now melting with the warm weather coming in this weekend..

·
fka Silverheels
128 Posts
Fort Collins is cold and snowy with about 4 new since last night. It is supposed to go back below zero here today so I am guessing you are in for it where you are! My son lives in Beaver Creek and they are getting hammered with 15-20 new on top of over 18 in the last week or so. Incredible powder up there right now! Stay Warm!!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ugggh I really wish I could go boarding :( :(

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
im outside denver, all the snow from earlier this week melted and left some ice, but we got around 7 inches and still snowing. Still have school just 2 hour delays

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
I keep losing count....so many different snow falls.
I shoveled our place before I left this morning, and I think we had 4" or so, and then probably at least a few more throughout the day, but I'll know for sure once I get home.

Yesterday, I pulled a pickup out of the ditch on my way to work, but no such fun today.....come on people, get in those ditches :rocker:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't believe our school closed up for 2 days last week because of the cold weather but today we have 7" and we're having to risk our safety to kid the kiddos to school on time today.

I gotta say, at least it's very sunny right now ;)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha... try a week of that crap!!

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Left this morning with plenty of snow -1 on e-470 to the airport. Flight on time. Vegas a balmy 68 today and not a cloud. Nice to be out of the mess. Good luck everyone.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Left this morning with plenty of snow -1 on e-470 to the airport. Flight on time. Vegas a balmy 68 today and not a cloud. Nice to be out of the mess. Good luck everyone.
Ha ha, we're all jealous....at least just a little.
I mean, I really love living in Colorado, and wouldn't trade it for anything, but getting away to someplace like that when it's all cold and $h!t here would be cool on occasion.

Hope you have a good time there.....and don't lose it all....you still have lots of mods to do. :rocker:

·
Registered
180 Posts
it's been so cold all year here,will finally be in the 30's this weekend. seems like the first time since new years that it has been in the low 20's or below. but with all the snow last week (20 inches) came this highlight on the interstate

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
What's 'high' about that?
Seems like somebody must have hit a pretty low spot in their life on that day.

Man, I hope everyone was OK after that incident.

·
Registered
449 Posts
got about 4 inches in parachute over the night and its melting already, then about 6" in Glenwood... not really melting there yet the highs in glenwood today were about 15. haha. YAY

·
Registered
180 Posts
What's 'high' about that?
Seems like somebody must have hit a pretty low spot in their life on that day.

Man, I hope everyone was OK after that incident.
Everyone was fine, that was like the 3rd low speed rollover of the day. Everyone seemed to get out and catch a ride with someone else that was passing by cause the tow trucks were too busy and had to let most cars sit for a day

1 - 20 of 54 Posts