Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there is a how to install full or front coilover system some where on this fourm but i cant seem to find it and as you know the search option is a mess

so i would appereciate if anyone knows where it is at coud post it on here and hopfully a fourm admin can make this a sticky

if not i will have to document mine when i do it

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Re: install?

its in the technical articles section of the forum
page 3 the 13th post down under OME LIFT:installation and detailed pics.

sorry I cant copy and paste at work or I'd give ya a direct link.

all are done the same way with the exception of setups with a reservoir, then you have to attach bracketing, but most those come with instructions.
It's hella easy. I did mine in unser ann hour and a half By myself with some hand tools.

·
Registered
325 Posts

Look under "Technical Articles" and find LandCruiserSteve's sticky post of "Contents: Read First". It is a table of contents with links to all the info you are looking for. The following section (FF wont paste the links, sorry) is probably what you want....

Suspension:

DONAHOE UCA's: Installation and detailed pics

FRONT SWAYBAR COLLAR: Modification w/ pics

OME LIFT: Installation and detailed pics http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...0116-ome-lift-installation-detailed-pics.html

OME SUSPENSION KITS: Option Guide

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

thank you so much do you know if there is one also for the A-Arm since my all pro A-arm didnt come with instructions not like i need them that much but someone ight kno a truck or 2 for easer install and again thank you so much

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

you gotta love this forum family

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts

I know this might sound rude, but I have to point out the irony...

You're complaining that the search is not helpful, but you title your thread "install?". I have a sticky talking about ambiguous thread titles and how it makes the search a pain is the arse to use. I'm sorry, that's funny.

Told you it would sound rude! :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you got help.

To everyone reading:
Every person here is responsible for the search function. By making detailed subjects and trying your best to not make a new thread when current ones exist of the same type, the search CAN become really useful.

p.s. I'll change this thread title later on to be less ambiguous, so if you are reading this like "wtf man?" I probably already changed the title.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Oooo sorry bout that well go ahead and rename it to what ever sound better and is more accurate to the thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts