Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow, thanks for all the input. Much appreciated.

Guys, I must be doing something wrong here. I'd been looking for a post I'd made in a thread a while back. I did a forum search using my username peter2772000. Search comes back as "Sorry, no matches."

Seriously now, that was a simple search, wasn't it? Always worked before. I must be doing something wrong, though I can't imagine how I could screw up something that simple... :crying

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Wow, thanks for all the input. Much appreciated.

Guys, I must be doing something wrong here. I'd been looking for a post I'd made in a thread a while back. I did a forum search using my username peter2772000. Search comes back as "Sorry, no matches."

Seriously now, that was a simple search, wasn't it? Always worked before. I must be doing something wrong, though I can't imagine how I could screw up something that simple... :crying
Peter,

I just did a a search by clicking the upper right magnifying lens, entered "peter2772000" and clicked the 'show posts' radio button. I get several posts from you as a result. Can you try it again? Is that not returning a specific thread you are looking for?

Also, if you want to find all posts that originated from you, you can go into your profile, click 'statistics' and select the option to find all posts / threads started by you.

Hope this helps.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Yep going to your profile and looking at posts by you or threads by you is the easiest way to find your info. It even works to find posts by others pretty good too.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts