Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a blacked out FJ and the TT badge only comes in yellow! I personally think they are playing favorites with the crazy sun fusion fj-er's.

Questions:

1) Do you put the TT badge on your rig even though it doesnt match?

2) How do you black out the TT badge and still make it readable. I'm thinking chrome and black.

Post up Your TT badge pics! Where you put it...

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Re: Huge problem with the Trail team

Gee and I thought the big dent on my rear fender was a problem, I can see where that badge would keep you up nights :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Dom, I think you have to earn it.

If I gave it to you then it wouldnt mean so much. You need to get your truck on the trail and get bounced around to get one.

Not to mention, I'm very proud of mine (Since it was my first trail ride not rolling a toyota and with my wife and daughter) but the trail team really hasnt thought about us matchy-match guys that consider color and watch design shows on HGTV :)

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts

My big problem,
I want a summit #1 badge even though I wasnt there so I can look cooler than I already do. :jester::rofl:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

Gee and I thought the big dent on my rear fender was a problem, I can see where that badge would keep you up nights :)
Stan, you can pick up a couple of those badges and cover up the dents. Then everyone would just think that you have the hook up and not that you can't drive.:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts

You guys are on crack! :lol:

The reason they're yellow has zip to do with your truck colors and everything to do with the TT logo. Sorry! ;)

Dom's earned his badge because he rode around with me on the trail for two days and I'm a former TT member! Doesn't that count for anything? :)

M

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts

Nope. It's because Sun Fusions rule. :cowsmile:
Oh, brother....

Everyone knows that to drive a stealthy truck is to rule. :badrazz:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

If you don't want it i will gladly take it!!
I am dieing to get my hands on one!
I have a huge problem too. I want that badge! Anyone local have a TT badge they'd like to donate to "El Froggo"? I've earned mine I think. :wave:
I was lucky enough to get two over the weekend.
but if I didn't give it to my brother-in-law for his FJ60.....I'd have a HUGE problem.

BTW....doesn't black go with everything? Blacking out the badge might look cool though. Look at this one from summit last year:

·
Registered
824 Posts

I think I'm going to repaint my Voodoo to match my TT badge? Anyone know what color Krylon the TT badge is and about how many cans I need to spray the whole FJ?
Thx

1 - 20 of 34 Posts