Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first, I was a nay sayer, thinking that Discount tire really couldn't come close to matching any of the deals I found. But then I took a chance, a couple of PM's, and email and a phone call and I was proven wrong!

DTD came within $20 of the super low eBay prices I found online, and that's with shipping! WIN!

I ordered and they got to me within a few business days, and the guys at the local Discount Tire got me in and out with in about an hour. They even grinded off all the mud and dirt that got into my wheels, and shined up my tires when they were all done.

Thanks guys! Top Notch from my first PM to leaving the store.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Glad to see they took care of you! Tires are big bucks when looking for 37's to go on a 20" rim...especially a M/T like BFG KM2's...

By the way...The Dyna Pro's are awesome!

Tax check is on the way...so let's see if Discount tire wants to make another Happy customer!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Yeah they weren't cheap even as a 33" on a 17" wheel either.

I'd have to guess that my whole set would run what you pay for like 2 tires at 37"...but in any case, shop around and then give them a shot, if they can't beat the price, they'll come really close. I'd rather pay the extra knowing that they have 2 locations within 10 minutes of me as well.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Those tires look great! I have had my eye on the KM2's for a while now and can't wait to get the 6" lift installed with 35's on 16's!!!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The KM2s were on my list, but in the end I'm happy with my 'Kooks.

I'm going to have to chop the mounts tonight for this weekend's festivities!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts