Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I just got my new 4wd army green AT, and I am in total love. I never thought that I could like a vehicle so much. I got a lot of information from this site, and am very glad to be a Part of it.

I can't wait till morning to stick my kids in the FJ and drive them where ever they want to go. I plan to use my FJ to explore all of the places around that my old 2wd ram would not go. Do people name their FJs? Any suggestions if they do.

Later,
Shane:clap:

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome! Congrats and awesome color!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum....... 42000+ members!!!! I remember when I thought my join number was super high....lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

Great Choice!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy the new ride!

KyFJGuy

·
Admin
7,678 Posts
Welcome.

Just remember it's normal to get out of your FJ, lock the door.... and then take one last look back as you are walking away ;)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats ~ Welcome!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome to the gang

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Howdy!

I don't name my cars. My wife did tho. We bought our cars together, new. She immediately called her's "Moonie." Not sure how she got that for her black car, except that she named mine "Sunny" first.

The only names I've used for them is "Mine," and "Yours." :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome.

Just remember it's normal to get out of your FJ, lock the door.... and then take one last look back as you are walking away ;)

True. I still find myself soing it. Like grabbing that discrete look back at that beautiful woman.

Welcome!....... and I just call mine "The Bruiser"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts