Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow FJ owners. I am now proud to be one of you. Just had my 08 Trail Team FJ delivered to me in Lenexa, KS from a dealership in Salina, KS this past Tuesday. It is awesome. When I traded my 05 Tahoe, with everything but a back massager, I was a little worried about my decision. Not anymore. This thing is sweet and an eye turner. Looking forward to finding some place to take it and get it a little dirty.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yahoooo! I was apprehensive as well when I got rid of my Pathfinder. I've never looked back and haven't missed the creature comforts as well. As a matter of fact, I'm glad to be rid of the carpet and all of the other things that I have no use for. I am especially happy about not sitting on leather seats anymore. I never realized how much I hated them!

Viva la trail teams!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
622 Posts
Congrats! You do get a lot of people eyeballing them.
Chuck:)

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hope you are ready to learn a lot about your fjc,, Enjoy it..:wave:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome aboard friend!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
17,117 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful and grazy world of FJ Cruiser. Congratulations for the new ride, it's an amazing and awesome vehicle. Enjoy the madness of this beautiful FJC jungle. :wave:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Congrats on the FJ!!!:cheers:

Welcome aboard!!!:wave:

·
Registered
677 Posts
let the fun beginand welcome

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts