Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I run ICONs and had a hell of a time getting someone to charge them in the Aspen area. Motorcycle shop said they would, then after i rebuilt them and delivered them over there they said they couldnt go that high. Long story, it caused me a couple days of down time. No one seems to have time or be open on weekends.

So I bought the tank and regulators and stuff. Problems solved. If your in my area, let me know if you need a needle charge. If you need a schrader id need to know ahead so I can buy that. Just helping someone avoid the hassle of these small mountain towns.

Not even my local 4wd specific shops would touch them. "nah we cant get the needle in without bending it, i wont mess with those anymore". Or the other one tried to convince me that nitrogen is a money making myth and just to use air. :surprise

Diesel Tech for a living. So no Im not a suspension shop, but I'm not some doofus experimenting on your truck.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,309 Posts
Very cool offer :bigthumb: You’re only an hour or so off I70? Can you work with Radflo 2.5s?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm like 20 minutes off of I70, I am actually in Carbondale.

learned how to rebuild my ICONs and its pretty straight forward stuff.

·
Forum Beer Miester
4,132 Posts
Hey guys, I run ICONs and had a hell of a time getting someone to charge them in the Aspen area. Motorcycle shop said they would, then after i rebuilt them and delivered them over there they said they couldnt go that high. Long story, it caused me a couple days of down time. No one seems to have time or be open on weekends.

So I bought the tank and regulators and stuff. Problems solved. If your in my area, let me know if you need a needle charge. If you need a schrader id need to know ahead so I can buy that. Just helping someone avoid the hassle of these small mountain towns.

Not even my local 4wd specific shops would touch them. "nah we cant get the needle in without bending it, i wont mess with those anymore". Or the other one tried to convince me that nitrogen is a money making myth and just to use air. :surprise

Diesel Tech for a living. So no Im not a suspension shop, but I'm not some doofus experimenting on your truck.
Cool of you to offer dude, I had to buy a nitrogen setup from powertank for work and all I need is the adapter for the shocks. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to pick one up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts