Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

Registered
Army Green 2014
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Welcome you greedy bastard from Vancouver, USA. Hogging the FJC market! Congrats! Endless fun ahead.
Me the greedy bastard? I'm not from vancouver, I'm from Texas haha. The only hogging I plan to do on the FJ market now is hogging some aftermarket 馃檭

Registered
Army Green 2014
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Welcome from an FJ snowbird in Az. Can't wait to get back to my FJ in North Dakota. I know, FJ should be here
With all the great trails but the Sequoia makes trip a little nicer. I need 2 FJ s too, but only the people here understand.lol
I mean, having 2 only makes sense for you really. One to blend in in ND, and one to blend in in AZ!

Registered
2007 Metallic Sliver FJ, Auto, 285/70/17 BFG KO2, 3inch Bilstein OME lift SPC upper control arms.
Welcome from Vancouver, Washington 馃憤馃徎

Registered
Welcome from Washington and congrats for having two FJ's in the same house hold.

You might want to sign into Toyota Owners website and update the Green Bastard's profile and new ownership. Since the pics show you purchased from a Toyota dealership you might check if your VIN# falls under the safety recall; 20TA02 fuel pump replacement. Hopefully if it, did the dealership has already replaced the in-tank fuel pump.

Enjoy the ride(s)

Registered
Army Green 2014
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Welcome from Washington and congrats for having two FJ's in the same house hold.

You might want to sign into Toyota Owners website and update the Green Bastard's profile and new ownership. Since the pics show you purchased from a Toyota dealership you might check if your VIN# falls under the safety recall; 20TA02 fuel pump replacement. Hopefully if it, did the dealership has already replaced the in-tank fuel pump.

Enjoy the ride(s)
Is that the toyota.com/owners website? Thanks for the pointer!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts