Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mushi mushi.

I figured since I registered, I would say, "Hi" and do my first thread/post/ola/refridgerator toss of my membership and hopefully ownership and friendship here.

So, Hi.

I have been an owner of MANY cars, but I have actually never owned a truck/jeep/van of any sorts. Surprisingly, since I learned to drive on a rig and a '99 Chevy 3500 Cargo Van.

Currently I own what is in my garage, you can check that out for more details but I have an '05 Scion tC that I bought new, and an '88 Toyota Celica GT4.

Technically I own one off roader already, and she has been off road many times, well, in the week I had her running anyway. Screwed around too much.

Let's see here, I work for Pepsi-Cola, hopefully not much longer, a friend of mine is helping me find something in the Chicagoland area.

I would love to get my hands on a '10 FJ TT. I love the color, and that special little badge is just... I don't know, nice. But, for the price, no thanks. I would so much as get the '08 Intense Fabrication show truck. That thing is super nice.

I'm not entirely sure if I want to sell the Scion, and use the money I sell it for to get an FJ, or just finance the FJ and keep both the Scion, GT4 and the FJ. I digress though, getting WAY ahead of myself.

I was in the Marines from '03 to '09. I have been all over the planet. Moscow, Paris, Italy, Lithuania, Germany, Slovenia, Hungary, North and South Korea, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Gabon, Camaroon, Nigeria, the Congo and Angola.

Not entirely sure what else to say, so, ... yea.

Hi.:wave:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome... lots of good stuff here to help you decide if this is the rig you want.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Welcome to the community!! Good luck on your FJ search

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey noob! :D
:wave::cheers: Как это висит? Я взволнован, чтобы знать, если я получил интервью.
Welcome, when you get one you wont drive the others very much so you might as well sell them!
I've been seeing that alot around the forum, everyone, their wife AND their mother seems to drive JUST the FJ, out of a fleet of cars and other trucks to choose from.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts