Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in the mail 15 minutes ago. Cleaned the window and applied it. Real simple and It looks cool.:rocker:

·
Registered
192 Posts
looks real nice, think I might get one.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Great placement of that MOD!

Here's mine:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Here's mine:
I'll have to add it to my mod list.:lol:
Where did you get the Flux Capacitor, I need one.:rofl:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. Who is that ugly ape I see in the reflection?
:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl:That would be me:clap:

·
Registered
499 Posts

Here's mine:

hah! thats exactly where i was gonna put it! I was scouting it out earlier today, now that i see it there i'm definitely buying one. once i set up a paypal account :mecry:

·
Registered
365 Posts
where do we get those?
x2... is that one of the perks when you fork out $25 for "membership"?... i've been dragging my feet. but what's $25.... 1/4 tank of gas these days!

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Is this the one "Supporting Members" are supposed to get? If so, I can't wait to get mine! :rocker:

Update: Heard in another thread that the "Supporting Members" sticker hasn't been designed yet and will be different.

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
hah! thats exactly where i was gonna put it! I was scouting it out earlier today, now that i see it there i'm definitely buying one. once i set up a paypal account :mecry:
Go for it, imitation is the best form of flattery!!! :clap:

·
Registered
308 Posts
looks awesome!
still waiting on mine. It's coming from Canada so it takes it a while. The guy who makes em' or at least sends em' off, Thomas, seems like a reall nice guy. E-mailed him the other day since I've been waiting a while and he replied real quick.
I'll post mine once it shows up. Should be any day.......at least I hope so :bandit:

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Yeah Thomas is a cool dude! I was really eager to get my sticker (it actually comes in 2 peices) and the whole process took about a couple of weeks, so he knows what you're going through. He was very responsive to my emails, I'd rate him 5 Stars if he set up shop on eBay.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts