Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...

I own a franchise security company that uses the FJ for our security vehicles.

I'm here to learn as much as I can about them and to hopefully get some insight on a small problem I'm having.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers :cheers:

S88S

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum. So, whats the problem. Just ask and someone here will probably help you out.:wave:
We also need pics. Line all 4 up and let us see them with lights flashing.
You've come to the right place to learn about the FJ.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
^^^ what he said.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Welcome aboard.... what problems are you having?

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
So would that be considered a flock of FJ? A herd of FJs?

·
Registered
366 Posts
So would that be considered a flock of FJ? A herd of FJs?
That would be a herd....we dont fly...we crawl...:cheers::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
You're definitely at the right place :rocker:

better yet, post up your question in a new thread in the right sub-forum so in case someone else has the same problem they can search your thread :) (if you haven't all ready)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW!

Thanks for the hearty response! I am having issues with my headlights. I seem to be running through them and the mirror lights like wild fire. At least one light per month... on 3 of them.

I'll try to post this under the sub-forum, but I am still learning how to navigate this website. Please bear with me.

I'll see if I can include some pics here of my J's.....

This is before we changed the wrap design on the vehicle.

This is one of them in about 10" of snow here in Virginia Beach, Va... very RARE for us to get this kind of snow. You can see the new wrap design.

Sadly, the franchise corp moved away from the FJ's last year due to the cancellation of the vehicle by Toyota.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Whaa?? there's no cancellation.. tell the corp they're still going strong!!! at least until 2013 from what Toyota's engineer is saying..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Whaa?? there's no cancellation.. tell the corp they're still going strong!!! at least until 2013 from what Toyota's engineer is saying..
There's a lot more to the story. My franchise parent company attempted to salvage the deal by agreeing to purchase 360... but Toyota said there was no way they could hold 360 for one company for 2010... That's what we were told anyway. Plus, the cost per unit was increase due to the strong demand. :mecry:

I wish we had kept them. They'll roll over our new 2010 Xterra's any day of the week!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts