Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first "FJ Cruiser Wave" the other day, and I didn't wave back. It was all too new to me, and I panicked. I was trying to figure out who was waving at me, before I figured out they were giving me the sign of solidarity.

Whoever was in the Sun Fusion on 800 North..... I offer my full fledged and heartfelt apologies, and promise to return the sacred wave if it is ever offered again. I know I've let you down in the past, but I promise to follow through on my obligations in the future! :wave:

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You've broken the code. Go straight to the dealership and trade in for a Kia.
I was hoping my confession would soothe my aching soul. Now I just feel worse.

I will be contacting Kia and Hyundai dealerships first thing in the morning. I may even go look at a Chrysler mini-van. The shame... the SHAAAAAME!!! :mecry:

·
Registered
300 Posts
haha. this is too funny.:rofl::wave:

·
Trail Snail
3,246 Posts
Your punishment: Driving with DRLs on for a week! :eyemouth:

Just don't do it again. I mean don't not wave. WAVE!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your punishment: Driving with DRLs on for a week! :eyemouth:

Just don't do it again. I mean don't not wave. WAVE!
I've plugged the DRL's back in. I feel slightly better. I just hope the opportunity arises again to wave. I will offer my full apology at the press conference which is scheduled for 8 AM EDT. Apparently Fox News, MSNBC, and the Home Shopping Network will all be in attendance. I look forward to clearing this little blip up, and earning back the trust of the American people.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
I hear Senator Spector wants full congressional hearings (just a formality) followed by a punitive noogey

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got my first "FJ Cruiser Wave" the other day, and I didn't wave back. It was all too new to me, and I panicked. I was trying to figure out who was waving at me, before I figured out they were giving me the sign of solidarity.

Whoever was in the Sun Fusion on 800 North..... I offer my full fledged and heartfelt apologies, and promise to return the sacred wave if it is ever offered again. I know I've let you down in the past, but I promise to follow through on my obligations in the future! :wave:
:wave::wave::wave::wave: Since u didnt wave back thats 1 less mod for you MR.!!!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Does double flashing your head lights at the next FJ make up for the one non-wave incident?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was on a freeway the other night and an FJ pulled up to me and the driver waved but I was too slow at my responce so he didn't catch my wave-back. after he passed me I flashed my lights. I think it was proper back up responce.:wave:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Confession is good for the soul!

·
Registered
499 Posts
i think flashing lights should be a new nighttime wave, just look for the circle lights on the mirrors and flash at those :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Here in the North Atlanta area, the FJ wave back is dead. I get 100% no response now so I guess it's time to stop. I think that very few FJ owners care enough to look at forums...there is a different crowd buying these now it seems. If anyone waves at a BD with black steelies in NATL, sorry for the no wave back. :mecry:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Here in the North Atlanta area, the FJ wave back is dead. I get 100% no response now so I guess it's time to stop. I think that very few FJ owners care enough to look at forums...there is a different crowd buying these now it seems. If anyone waves at a BD with black steelies in NATL, sorry for the no wave back. :mecry:
There are so many FJs on the road here, I would be really busy waving. I quit waving or flashing since nobody seems interested in responding to either anymore.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts