Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd REALLY like to see + buy an extended model FJ Cruiser with 2 additional doors (an extra row of seating), with, an extra 1' longer cargo space (yes, it will be as long as a suburban) so I can quickly drop off or pick up my many kids in the car pool lane instead of having some climb around or over seats, and, feel comfortable then driving the whole family with luggage to the snowy NC mountains where the 4x4 is needed during ski season - and not have to buy a 4x4 conversion van or overpriced Chevy Suburban or Toyota Seq as neither has the space or utility of a mini-van. We have a mini-van, and I don't want 2.

·
Premium Member
12,200 Posts
By the time that may happen that FJ will be as expensive as a Suburban.

And goofy lookin...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Buy a Land Cruiser

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,040 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,040 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,040 Posts
The first FJ and the red FJ were photoshopped from way back in the beginning of the forum. That 6 wheeled FJ is/was real and was made as an advertisement for some company. If you look at the roof there is a missile launcher thing that was part of it. I can't remember for sure, but it came up for sale a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
For the needs you described, just buy a Honda Pilot or any of the all wheel drive Subarus. Your needs match up to the 100K+ people that head up to the ski areas in Colorado every single weekend.

There a ton of all wheel drive vehicles out there that seat plenty of people and their handle their luggage. Hell....look at all the Jeeps too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts