Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have killed three with traps so far and just today I heard at least two more above the headliner! I know they get up behind the glove box and this is driving me insane.

I don’t want my FJ smelling like a barnyard animal and I already went through the mystery “something died smell”.

Most of all I don’t want any wires getting chewed! Has anyone else dealt with this nightmare? This is the first time I’ve dealt with incessant rodents!

·
Admin
8,926 Posts
Could give the following a try. I have one of these in my garage.... not sure if it actually works.... but I haven't had any since the 1 time I found a nest in my wife's corolla engine bay.

You could even put that directly in the FJ... and leave the doors open... hopefully they'll skedaddle.

Reactions: amaclach

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a stupid pop up that won’t let me choose Not Now or Never for push notifications. I can’t really read much or reply until I get to my home desktop. Why won’t this stupid pop up go away?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts