Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if someone here owns the modded Ti FJ with the red wheels that I saw today, or knows who it is, just wanted to say:
VERY COOL! :)

Its the first modded one I have seen in the ATL, makes me not want tone patient with mine and start now even though I really can't :/

·
Registered
24 Posts
I agree - awesome rig BMTHiker. I live in Decatur on College Ave and have seen your rig a few times...I am that guy that is staring as you go past in the blacked out '07 :rocker:

This is a little off topic but do you have any suggestions on some cool trails around the Atlanta area?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I agree - awesome rig BMTHiker. I live in Decatur on College Ave and have seen your rig a few times...I am that guy that is staring as you go past in the blacked out '07 :rocker:

This is a little off topic but do you have any suggestions on some cool trails around the Atlanta area?
Hey Njharrell,

My name is Mike I live in Avondale Estates. The group that FJCRUSR is listing above is a good group and they go trail ridding once a month. I have been wheeling with them for the last year and I am still stock and have had a great time. Check out the Georgia Cruisers 4 Wheel Drive Club website to check for the next trail ride, hope to see you out there some time.

Check out my website MikeMelissa.com I have a quite a few trail rides pictures hosted there with the Ga Cruisers.

If you have any questions PM me.

Later,

Mike

·
Registered
100 Posts
What's up! I live over in Alpharetta, and i'm cruising around I. The yellow FJ with a butt load of stickers on the back. I was over by the hooch on azalea dr. And I saw an sweep ing looking blacked out FJ, I think it may have been yours njharrel.
But anyway, a buddy of mine and I were looking for guys to ride with this summer, and the Georgia Cruisers 4 Wheel Drive Club looks great. Do you think they care that were both 18?

·
Registered
198 Posts
What's up! I live over in Alpharetta, and i'm cruising around I. The yellow FJ with a butt load of stickers on the back. I was over by the hooch on azalea dr. And I saw an sweep ing looking blacked out FJ, I think it may have been yours njharrel.
But anyway, a buddy of mine and I were looking for guys to ride with this summer, and the Georgia Cruisers 4 Wheel Drive Club looks great. Do you think they care that were both 18?
They may have been me, I took the kids fishing last Saturady over off of Azalea Dr. Let me know when you want to hit some trails

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I'm out in Conyers, and we would love to get together with a few FJ'rs out in the area. We just moved out here in December.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Were down for any thing really!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts