Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just wanted to post a few pics of the new wheels and tires... and suspension in action. Once we got the Caster angle properly adjusted, there were no rub issues with the tires. I LOVE these wheels and tires.... and the Icon/jounce combo is like a dream. Wicked! I didn't expect my nav unit to have all these two tracks.. but there they were! Any time you see "TANK TRAIL AHEAD", I'd say it is a good thing. Here are a few pics from up at my cabin in Grayling MI. A group of us are going up the fourth of july weekend, and anyone who wants to wheel and hang out is welcome to join us. The cabin (more of a house) has plenty of room, and I have ten acres if anyone wants to throw up a tent. I know there is a TT event in indiana that weekend... but we will have more fun, and a lot more time on the trail. Again, I was alone, so these are posed pics of the milder stuff. I did slip and end up on my back in a huge puddle... Wheeled the rest of the day in my undies!:lol:

I love this truck so much it isn't funny! :rocker::clap::wave:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Love the FJ - looks good! Sounds like you had a blast! :)

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! There are about 3,000 miles of similar trails in Crawford Co. alone! The funny thing is that it actually was a tank trail. The National Guard does tactical maneuver training in the area. If they are shelling, sometimes they close some trails, but that is rare. There are always fun spots to hit! I can't wait to get some of you guys up there to wheel with me. It is always more fun... and much safer when you aren't alone!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts