Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we knew very little, argued alot and everyone wasn't so damn happy. It made better reading. :mad:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
shut up. i got more postings than you.

we need more input from AIR. that'd sure to spark things up a bit.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Well, we can always start a new thread each day for a fresh 24 hours of bashing something... what do you want to tear apart today?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Percy said:
Well, we can always start a new thread each day for a fresh 24 hours of bashing something... what do you want to tear apart today?
how bout politics...run a pole on how many people who are buying the FJ are dems or reps...or how many are for gun control....that should be spark some debate

ps gun control is one of the most idiotic ideas on the planet :D

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
missmy60 said:
to be sure that i understand.... gun conttroal is being able to hit the target, correct?
That's the way I was taught. :eek:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I'm for some gun control. I don't want Prat owning a rocket launcher or a 50mm mounted out the back of his FJ. Other than that it should be a free for all. I particularly like Percy mounting firearms on the rear door of his FJC. I had the rear net storage on my accessory list but I have since reconsidered.

Also, I think Percy is gun toting, aggressive dog loving, male cheerleader:
At least this forum has a lot of educated people from a wide background of previous vehicle ownership that take their time to research things and get answers. Not just sit and pontificate about nonsense - at least not always - to hear our fingers rap on the keyboard.

Not only is our beloved FJ better than their crummy GM products, our forum is better, our members are brighter. Screw them and their uninformed opinions.
I'm trying roostaman, I'm really trying.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Well, I wouldn't say cheerleader - I'm just impressed with this group. Good group...

As far as politics: Bush is a dipshit. He has single-handedly destroyed the image of America and Americans in the eyese of the rest of the world. The Iraq war is a disaster. Bin Laden took responsibility and we went after Saddam... I'm no genius but, DUH! CHASIN' THE WRONG GUY!!! Plus, when he was gov. of Texas he pretty much got into bed with big business, destroyed what pathetic environment there is down there anyway, made the air unbreathable in Houston and Dallas and Texas was ranked 50th for education. Why ANYONE would vote for that complete team-killing F&$ktard is completely beyond me. I'm not in the boat with the Democrats either. Voting yourself a raise with a budget surplus behind close doors on the last night before going on recess till next season was a bunch of crap. I'm a registered independent. Not that I think we will ever have a decent independent candidate, but... I sure as hell reserve the right to not be party to the other two choices. Honestly, I think it's time to vote a woman into the White House. As men, we can talk all the crap we want, but each one of us answers to a woman in our own homes and my house runs FINE! Putting a woman in charge of the country might be a damn good idea.

GUN CONTROL: I love guns. That being said, I'm a bit of a safety guy when it comes to firearms. They don't belong out where the kids can even see them. They shouldn't be the focus of every conversation. People who commit crimes using illegal firearms should face extremely harsh penalties and it should be publicized not that they were gun owners but illegally in possession of the firearms to begin with. Training is NEEDED. Marksmanship skills are something that must be practiced and practiced and practiced. Not everyone CAN shoot, although a lot of people choose to own weapons anyway. Just look at the requirements for a concealed carry license. I think that license should require a tougher evaluation of your skills before you can carry a gun. I do think that as Americans, we were given the right to keep and bare arms in order to ensure our ability to defend ourselves not only against invaders and hostiles, but hostile governments and the worse ours gets we may be forced to utilize that right at some point down the road. It worked in America's past and it might work again.

How's that...? Now that I have proven myself to be a total redneck... who's next?

·
Registered
647 Posts
"I'm a Redneck, livin' in a bluuuuuuuue State..." Sounds like the beginnin' of a Country song! See now. if the guy were singin' not about a 'blue State', per se, but a state of blue...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Roosterdo said:
When we knew very little, argued alot and everyone wasn't so damn happy. It made better reading. :mad:

geez guys, i'm sorry goodtimes and i spoiled your fun. i suppose we can petition toyota to withhold the accessory pricing...........

p.s. my guess is republicans 4:1 over dems.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Spike Strip said:
"I'm a Redneck, livin' in a bluuuuuuuue State..." Sounds like the beginnin' of a Country song! See now. if the guy were singin' not about a 'blue State', per se, but a state of blue...

I have seen it all, a person from CA calling themselves a redneck. Let me know when more then 2 people on this website are from your own town.

http://www.mullet.com/

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
john.com said:
geez guys, i'm sorry goodtimes and i spoiled your fun. i suppose we can petition toyota to withhold the accessory pricing...........

p.s. my guess is republicans 4:1 over dems.
from the blue state capital of the world.....

dems and repubs all suck......they're all worthless......the slime of slime car salesman is an angel compared to any politician.

that whole blue/red thing....what a way to pit Americans against Americans. ill stop there.

it's not the guns that kill people......

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Percy said:
Well, I wouldn't say cheerleader - I'm just impressed with this group. Good group...

As far as politics: Bush is a dipshit. He has single-handedly destroyed the image of America and Americans in the eyese of the rest of the world. The Iraq war is a disaster. Bin Laden took responsibility and we went after Saddam... I'm no genius but, DUH! CHASIN' THE WRONG GUY!!! Plus, when he was gov. of Texas he pretty much got into bed with big business, destroyed what pathetic environment there is down there anyway, made the air unbreathable in Houston and Dallas and Texas was ranked 50th for education. Why ANYONE would vote for that complete team-killing F&$ktard is completely beyond me. I'm not in the boat with the Democrats either. Voting yourself a raise with a budget surplus behind close doors on the last night before going on recess till next season was a bunch of crap. I'm a registered independent. Not that I think we will ever have a decent independent candidate, but... I sure as hell reserve the right to not be party to the other two choices. Honestly, I think it's time to vote a woman into the White House. As men, we can talk all the crap we want, but each one of us answers to a woman in our own homes and my house runs FINE! Putting a woman in charge of the country might be a damn good idea.

GUN CONTROL: I love guns. That being said, I'm a bit of a safety guy when it comes to firearms. They don't belong out where the kids can even see them. They shouldn't be the focus of every conversation. People who commit crimes using illegal firearms should face extremely harsh penalties and it should be publicized not that they were gun owners but illegally in possession of the firearms to begin with. Training is NEEDED. Marksmanship skills are something that must be practiced and practiced and practiced. Not everyone CAN shoot, although a lot of people choose to own weapons anyway. Just look at the requirements for a concealed carry license. I think that license should require a tougher evaluation of your skills before you can carry a gun. I do think that as Americans, we were given the right to keep and bare arms in order to ensure our ability to defend ourselves not only against invaders and hostiles, but hostile governments and the worse ours gets we may be forced to utilize that right at some point down the road. It worked in America's past and it might work again.

How's that...? Now that I have proven myself to be a total redneck... who's next?

Such anger form a guy with such a sweet wave and the cuties little baby face

nope that pic is never going to get old for me:p

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ekool said:
You just want alot of drama! :)

Your sooo right. Maybe it is time for Magzine Guy to post again!!!!!!!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts