Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$20,000 USD for a 2008 FJ 4x4 with 57k miles. Is that a good price? It is a 1 owner vehicle with a clean title. Any advice is appreciated!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Doesn’t matter what you paid. Do you like it? Are you happy to have it? was it within your means?

if yes, then enjoy the hell out of it

post some pics so we can see how awesome it is 👍🏼

·
Registered
457 Posts
A good deal is a state of mind,...are you pleased? You now own a low mileage, extremely capable and highly desired vehicle.

TBH we probably don't have enough information on the FJ and certainly not what it's worth to you. You own it now, don't ask us to provide evidence you made a mistake, because we really don't know.

·
Registered
2013 FJ OD Manual
180 Posts
Nice score, welcome from Washington State...A low mileage FJ certainly is Not going for that around here!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Certainly up to opinion, I paid well over market value for my 2007 FJ 6spd MT. and couldn't be happier, as most said its all subjective. I could have gotten one with less rust and a lower price point if I went with an automatic but certain things are worth paying more for in my opinion, like rust and a MT lol.

·
Banned
178 Posts
There is a crackpot on Seattle CL asking $40k firm for a 2007 with 50,000 miles on it and weird looking home made bumpers...

So I guess you got a good deal. Enjoy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts