Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 724 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Okay - I finally got my love. Was following a Titanium FJ today up Northbound 101 heading for Petaluma. Awesome looking FJ with ARB Bumper, running boards.... bought from Novato Toyota.....

Anyone on this forum????

:)

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Silver FJ spotted at Applied Materials Building 20. ome on over to B18 if you see my Silver FJ parked outside! :roller:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Also seen a silver FJ with skid plate and roof rack going east on Stevens Creek today near Santana Row. Who was that!:)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
spent the weekend in mendocino with my girl. saw a ton of black diamonds - quite rare lately. anyway, saw one in mendo village, pulled up, snapped a photo and said nice truck. you were in a similar BD truck and flagged a peace symbol....ill be posting your photo soon......was cool.

saw quite a few other FJs on the trip - all waved but one. have to think that those that wave know of this forum - those that dont wave are thinking about chrome.

btw, take your trucks up and down highway one......it's a ****in blast....had a great time doing nothing and taking little spur dirt roads here and there. met a guy in fort bragg that let me take my truck on his big a$$ property and just hurl it up and down hills and what not....had to be at least 40-50 acres. all i had to do was let him check out the engine. great people up that way.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I saw a SF in San Leandro twice today... at the same intersection...
First time was about 12:00pm I was coming out of staples Parking Lot @ you were coming out of home depot I think...

Second time was about 4:00pm I was going back to Staples and you were heading toward freeway. We waved. Sorry to look like a spaz but I had 1 hand holding the phone and the other on the steering wheel.

But hello anyways... :wave:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I saw a black diamond FJ w/ Ron Goode tags on 80 towards Albany, and then then the same FJ on 580 east headed towards Hayward. Both on the same night. Anyone on here? I was in the Titanium FJ w/Ron Goode tags.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I have a seen a Silver FJ with a Silver stock rack over and over agian.
Is that you on 19th ave going south???

NM my mind omitted "Silver stock rack..." it will be silver eventually...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Bumping old thread....

I was on 101 south near SFO...
and in my rearview I saw a BD with snowboards on the rack, weaving through the milbrea pinch, to catch up to me, we waved and off he went to the fast lane... :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey Billy,
My wife said she saw you yesterday on 80. She said you were headed to the bridge. She was driving her Corolla, not the FJ.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Hey Billy,
My wife said she saw you yesterday on 80. She said you were headed to the bridge. She was driving her Corolla, not the FJ.
I think you saw my clone... :)

Sorry to say P, I was in the North Bay Yesterday. :(

·
Registered
928 Posts
Oh, ok. Must be nice to have a clone. I'm sure you get more done that way :pinklove:
Ha, whatever!!! just twice as much sh!t to do. :satan:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ha, whatever!!! just twice as much sh!t to do. :satan:
Actually she just told me it may have been Tuesday or Wednesday. She said she noticed the license plate and the forum sticker on your back window. :D

Please don't make me tell her she's wrong again :bangin:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Actually she just told me it may have been Tuesday or Wednesday. She said she noticed the license plate and the forum sticker on your back window. :D

Please don't make me tell her she's wrong again :bangin:

wednesday I was coming back from Calistoga so YEP, give her a thumbs up. :)

And is I was driving like an a$$hole tell her sorry.

41 - 60 of 724 Posts