Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I was in SC today and passed by this FJ at a dealer. I had to stop on my way back. It is a one owner, bought local and traded local. Even with the mods if this one saw any off-road action it was very little or the dealer cleaned it really well. Looks like the guy did it more for show. There were no scratches in the paint and one small tiny dent by the drivers door on the front fender. Still has the original 07 floor mats which surprised me. It is silver all the way up and the top is line-x. The windshield is cracked and they agreed to replace it straight up and offered me $20,000 for my 07 FJ for trade right off the bat. This is a pretty reputable dealer in this area. The only things that kept me from possibly driving off with this one today was with what I owe on mine it would be stupid to trade and add another 2 years of payments and couldn't have it looked at first to make sure I didn't miss anything. Plus I am a little fond of my 6MT.

Bob Richards Nissan - 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
I'm a woman and instant gratification is a turn on.............
Oh, now I know where I've been going wrong . . . delaying the ladies gratification and all. :rofl:

I can't see myself trading FJ for FJ but I could see myself trading the FJ for a very clean, low mileage 4th generation 4Runner. Oh yeah, to have the same offroad capability with four real doors, more cargo space and no fender bulges . . . that sounds pretty nice to me.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
It's talk like that that has me mindlessly cruising online car sites looking at 4 door Tacomas..... It's just not right!!!! lol

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
It's talk like that that has me mindlessly cruising online car sites looking at 4 door Tacomas..... It's just not right!!!! lol
You mean the talk about instant gratification ? :rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts