Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to the beach with my family about 11 AM. As we went across on Flagler Ave to see if the beach gates were open I passed a black FJ with blacked out bumpers and mirrors and a hi-lift, shovel and axe mounted on it's roof rack. It was still there when we left too.

Since the Flagler gates were closed, we ate lunch at Breakers, tried the Beachway access (also closed), and then went south along S. Atlantic to Maralyn Ave to park in a vacant lot and schlep our gear to the beach. At the walkway I passed another black FJ, still silver trim on bumpers, engine running and had FJ Cruiser Forums.com stickers in the rear windows.

Who were these unknown black FJ's cruising around NSB today?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI - I would have hung around to find the owners of these fine rides, but it was my "Family Day" today and when I paused to check them out I got the "look" :flame: from wife so decided to just wait until I could post up! :lol:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi skorp62,
I have the blacked out FJ with the ax/shovel & HiLift on the roof. My wife works on Flagler Avenue, she took it to work that day (she wanted me to clean her car that day). I would love to get together and we could show off our rides. I have done a lot to my FJ and I'm always looking for other owner to meet. I know a bunch of place to wheel in this area, so if your interested we should go sometime.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I thought that one might be you based on your signature. I wonder who was sitting at the beach access ramp with a forum sticker in the back window. He had his engine running - very tempting! LOL

:bandit: Stickers? I don need no stickin stickers senor!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know the other Black FJ in NSB is a member because you had the stickers in your window!! Now fess up! :bandit:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts