Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

A few of our guys have packed up the TT FJ and are headed to Ouray from Phoenix today. If you are attending this year and happen to see one of the Discount Tire FJ's (There will be two). Snap a creative picture of either one (trail pics would be awesome) and post them here. Everyone that posts a picture will be entered into a drawing to win a bag full of unknown goodies. One member will win. Have fun with it!

Deadline for entries: Friday Aug 5th.
Drawing... sometime very soon after. :)

We'll be the first to post....

Hog tied to the trailer about an hour ago. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Woot! Thanks for doing this.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I don't suppose that a picture of the picture would work, eh?

:lol:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Taking off for Ouray in an hour! Camera is prepared and ready! :cheers:

Thank you for supporting our gang of miscreants! :)

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Well, by the time I roll in on Thursday, all the best shots will have been taken, I'll bet... lol

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Thanks, guys.
This is cool.
What is the deadline for entering, and when will the drawing be?

·
Registered
962 Posts
What a great crew of guys from Discount Tires! They really helped me out of a jam and earned a life long customer.
I ran Imogene with you guys today and really enjoyed talking with you all!! (didn't see this till late, sorry no pics!)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Vendor
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What a great crew of guys from Discount Tires! They really helped me out of a jam and earned a life long customer.
I ran Imogene with you guys today and really enjoyed talking with you all!! (didn't see this till late, sorry no pics!)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Glad you had fun out there! Thank you for your support. I'm sure the guys will be raving about the event when they get back in the office.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Since we never saw the rigs on the trails, they were usually parked right near the hotel at night. They were staging for Black Bear early on Wednesday.
Hopefully the pictures just keep getting better.

This was the funniest sticker I saw during the week. Some jeep owners up on the trail sure had attitudes.

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Unfortunately i didnt see you guys on the trails, but i did before my Black Bear run Thursday morning!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts