Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Vendor
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello Everyone,

FJ Summit 2012 is almost upon us! If you're attending this year and happen to see one of the Discount Tire vehicle's
(there will be four this year, three FJ's and one Tacoma), snap a creative picture (trail pics would be awesome) and
post them here. Everyone that posts a picture will be entered into a drawing to win a bag full of unknown goodies.

One member will win. Have fun with it!!!

Deadline for entries: Sunday Aug 5th.
Drawing... sometime very soon after.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Very cool, guys. :bigthumb:
Hope to meet up with you again this year. :cheers:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Awesome. Fingers crossed we end up on the same trail again this year, really enjoyed wheeling with you last year!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Awesome. Fingers crossed we end up on the same trail again this year, really enjoyed wheeling with you last year!
Hi Robert,
I need to verify, but I believe you are riding with one our groups. Our sponsored trails are listed in the event guide. We will be at the meeting points to see each group off and will run with the second to last departure group each day. Looking forward to catching up!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Now that one shouldn't be to hard to spot!

I wont be at the Summit this year but am in the area, so maybe i'll try and cruise by to get some shots to submit again this year..

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
They gave me a t shirt and a cooler today!!!!

Typed with the iPhone auto correct turned on

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
They gave me a t shirt and a cooler today!!!!
Same here.
You guys are nice! :bigthumb:
Great time with you last year out here in Oury, and this time around is no different. :rocker:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well I am not there to get their free advertisement but I can do a Google search and still post some super cool pics of them

but close second: :)

my personal favorite:

sits back and pouts .... :mecry: :rofl:

·
Registered
917 Posts
My family and I were stopped watching and listening to some Elk on Last Dollar Road today. Here comes the red FJ. Thanks for all the stuff you gave us. Of course I got the needed photo, I'll get it added here next week! What a great day!

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
This is all I could get today, you guys were in a hurry to get to Telluride I guess...LOL!:cheers:

Taken this afternoon on Imogene Pass...

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
On Black Bear today:

ImageUploadedByAutoguide1342908463.739200.jpg

If this is postage stamp sized, I'll upload larger when I get home.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wish I would have seen you all on the trails.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts