Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Both of the white FJ's on the poughkeepsie wall.

... and the red TT at base camp.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
All photos from the 9AM 7/21 Black Bear run.

At the top of the switchbacks:

Lined up:

Below the first tight switchback:

Waterfall shot:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I never saw them on the trails, but here is what I got:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Here are some, also from Saturday's 9am Black Bear run:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well if you saw me hanging outside of the passenger window while moving, these are the results :lol::bigthumb:

These were my favorites, I hope you all enjoy them. I do have more if needed, and in original size. Thanks for all the swag and good times on the trail! :cheers:

·
Admin
6,871 Posts
We snapped a few.... sorry they're not better quality.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Small world...my dad ended up leading some Discount Tire guys today on Wheeler Lake at All-4-Fun. Same guys that were on my Black Bear trip at Summit. :)

If it's whoever posts as Discount Tire here, he says hi.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Well if you saw me hanging outside of the passenger window while moving, these are the results :lol::bigthumb:

These were my favorites, I hope you all enjoy them. I do have more if needed, and in original size. Thanks for all the swag and good times on the trail! :cheers:
Nice Pics Philip!!!! Wish I sould have been on this run with you!
:clap::rocker:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Nice Pics Philip!!!! Wish I sould have been on this run with you!
:clap::rocker:
AJ, thanks for re-posting up Opie's pics. He was crawling all over the front seat of my FJ to get some of those pics!!! I even thought I had lost him out of the window once on one of the switch-backs!!!:rofl: We are going to do this again next year....but I think I'm going to make him wear his seatbelt!!:rofl:
Jax':wave:

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Question, you say deadline Friday August 5th, tomorrow is Friday but it is the 3rd. I have photos I want to post up. Is it tomorrow or Monday?

Typed like a 5 year old from my iPhone

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
So many good photos. Thanks for posting.

Some great shots for hanging out your window.

Wish we were there right now. Only about 110 here in Phoenix.

It was 112 here in OKC yesterday, and 85 in my office!! I'm ready to go back to Ouray..

Here is a link to all of my pictures containing the Discount Tire Toyotas..

Discount Tire

I'm not sure what you plan on doing with the pictures, but let me know if you need a higher quality picture so you can zoom and crop.

Next year, we are going to need some smaller dog bandanas, they fit Bart fine, but they were way too big for Cruiser.

BTW, my new Falken Tires I had installed in Grand Junction on the first day of the Summit are doing great!

Worked great on the Mountain, and on the 900 mile drive home. They are very quiet and look great..

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Mine aren't near as good as the rest, but, I'd thought I'd post them anyway.

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Question, you say deadline Friday August 5th, tomorrow is Friday but it is the 3rd. I have photos I want to post up. Is it tomorrow or Monday?

Sorry for the confusion! The photos must be in by midnight Sunday, August 5th. Edit made to the OP :bigthumb:

Keep those pictures coming :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Mine aren't near as good as the rest, but, I'd thought I'd post them anyway.
Damn you being on the same run and taking similar pics!!!

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
AJ, thanks for re-posting up Opie's pics. He was crawling all over the front seat of my FJ to get some of those pics!!! I even thought I had lost him out of the window once on one of the switch-backs!!!:rofl: We are going to do this again next year....but I think I'm going to make him wear his seatbelt!!:rofl:
When I saw him doing it I said not fair and I tried to convince my wife to do it to no luck!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts