Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promise I have read every post talking about back space, off-set, section width, sidewall width....etc....I'm seriously having raised white nightmares. This may be a silly question but here it is.
I have 3" Revtek lift in the Front, ToyTec Springs andOME Shocks in the Rear, I had been running factory steelies but am switching to the AR Trench Series 320. Measurements:
Rim: 17x8 5" BS 5" Offset +12
Tire: Cooper STT 285/75R17

Will these rub the UCA or Body mount? I don't have the tires on the rims yet, but I'm going to test fit a rim when I'm putting on the new rear shocks and springs today. (Replacing the Factory Springs and RevTek spacers on the rear). Currently I have these exact tires on the Factory Steelies.

Just thought I'd see if any of you guys knew the answer real fast. I'll trim the body mount if I must no problem. Or if I need a spacer I can get that. I just apparently really suck at math. :bangin:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
You'll be close to TRD rim specs. You should be fine.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
You'll be close to TRD rim specs. You should be fine.
But he has larger tires.

You will be close to the body mount so keep an eye / ear out for it.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
But he has larger tires.

You will be close to the body mount so keep an eye / ear out for it.
True. That was the reason I italicized "should". :lol: It will be close.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
I didn't even notice the italics :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't notice the italics either. Thanks for all your replies. I will let you know how it comes out. That way we can either add or strike from the list of accepted tire and wheel combos.
Thanks again everyone!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I didn't notice the italics either. Thanks for all your replies. I will let you know how it comes out. That way we can either add or strike from the list of accepted tire and wheel combos.
Thanks again everyone!
Good luck Gunner. I wish I had made my should more prominent. Sorry for the vagueness.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They work perfectly. No trimming needed on anything, and they actually have about 1/4" more clearance by the UCA. The only problem I have is the company sent the wrong size center cap, but that's just a cosmetic issue. I'll post a pic when I get the caps on. Seems to be a little more perky on the road w/ out the Steelies, but that may be all mental for me.

Thank a lot everyone for your input and help!! :cheers: :bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts