Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never ordered a vehicle. Well, two months ago I so called ordered and FJ. Just recently, they told me that the exact one that I ordered would be coming in around mid november or sooner. I ordered all of my mods. stuff so I would be ready to install ya know. I had this suspicion that they never ordered the FJ in the first place becuase they said I was on a list. If there is a list then I thought there would be no need to order. Anyways, after reading the post with the sunk toyota ship, I went right to the dealer really pissed off that they lied to me. Just like the post, I told them that they blatantly lied to me and that I did not want any business with them and the could eat the stuff I ordered from them since I had not paid. The manager got scared and I will be possibly getting my new FJ on tuesday. So they say. LOL. Man I was pissed.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm assuming you mean they told you a ship of Toyotas sank, when you were well aware nothing (not even mazdas) sank, right? Try not to get too pissed off right now. Getting an FJ this year has been a pain for alot of us, just be happy if you're getting a good price. I ordered mine in January and didn't get it untill early Sept. after two months of delivery promises and dates that came and went. I even sold my Tacoma because they told me the FJ would be in in two more days. I went six more weeks and low-balled my asking price on my old truck to get it unloaded so fast. I'd say that cost me close to 2K right there. I did get a 2006 4dr Taco as a freebie loaner. (Those do pretty good off-road too!)

·
Registered
635 Posts
what did you pay for window tint Tony?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts