Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be out Christmas shopping but all I can think about is the damn FJC !! and vacuuming this board for any lint of new information! What's wrong with me?!? :confused:

I said I wouldn't buy one unless it had a Diesel, but I gave in..

I said I wouldn't buy one unless it got over 20mpg, but I gave in...

I said I wouldn't buy one unless it had vintage colors, but I gave in...

And now a SPECIAL OFF ROAD EDITION, no less... Uhhhhggggg, I feel dirtier than watching Howard Stern on the E! channel.

Lord, give me strength and patience and one in tan.

Amen... Rocha :D

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
psssst......new info! I heard a rumor that the FJ will have.........TREAD.........on its tires. there's some new info for ya :)

I know what you mean...I spend way too much time on this thing :-\ It'll be nice on Monday cuz there will be so many new pics, tidbits, etc

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
....and I think every memeber on this list should change their signature to mine. That might cure us of the pandemic.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
psssst......new info! I heard a rumor that the FJ will have.........TREAD.........on its tires. there's some new info for ya :)

I know what you mean...I spend way too much time on this thing :-\ It'll be nice on Monday cuz there will be so many new pics, tidbits, etc
all those new pics and tidbits are just gonna fan the flames. seems everything picks up around here when something new is discovered.

I WANT ONE!!!!!!! really want a green one though or tan....

STOP..... :eek:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know that Volkswagen commerical where the guy licks the door handle to keep people away from the car he wants...?? Well, if I see any of you guys at the dealer ....

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Spike Strip said:
I should be out Christmas shopping but all I can think about is the damn FJC !! and vacuuming this board for any lint of new information! What's wrong with me?!? :confused:

I said I wouldn't buy one unless it had a Diesel, but I gave in..

I said I wouldn't buy one unless it got over 20mpg, but I gave in...

I said I wouldn't buy one unless it had vintage colors, but I gave in...

And now a SPECIAL OFF ROAD EDITION, no less... Uhhhhggggg, I feel dirtier than watching Howard Stern on the E! channel.

Lord, give me strength and patience and one in tan.

Amen... Rocha :D
The good news is if you do pee the FJ does not have a carpet to stain!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Spike Strip said:
Good point, Rooster... Now if they only put a drain hole and pan under the driver's seat...

The laugh of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
32,510 Posts
Damn I miss some of those guys like Rooster, Cali, Pancho. I wonder whatever happened to them.

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,029 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts