Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went wheelin today and while driving I hit a button on my FJammer and cd's started ejecting from the unit. The button said "LOAD" and is on the unit.
I didnt think any unt should be shooting LOAD while I'm driving.
Can anybody help with this?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I went wheelin today and while driving I hit a button on my FJammer and cd's started ejecting from the unit. The button said "LOAD" and is on the unit.
I didnt think any unt should be shooting LOAD while I'm driving.
Can anybody help with this?
I would say it is dangerous to do any loading or ejecting whilst the vehicle is in drive.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Buttons are not toys

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Did you try staples?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Did any of them hit you or your passenger?

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
This is why I am glad I got the CQ package, no problem with ejecting any kind of loads with the base model!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
This is why I am glad I got the CQ package, no problem with ejecting any kind of loads with the base model!
so you're saying an upgrade package gets you laid?

"hey baby check out my FJammer and spin my compass"

this is confusing :(

·
Banned
3,684 Posts
I didn't know the FJammer was a guy.
This should be a sticky. Next time you pust the right buttons on the FJammer, he will shoot a load. Be careful you don't take the load in the eye or that will ruin your day for sure. Also, watch out for the hair, I hear that load is a b!tch to get out of hair.

Allright Bost, make a sticky about the load. Wait...sticky...load...sticky load. Hey! We're not talkin about CDs are we?:D

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I didn't know the FJammer was a guy.
This should be a sticky. Next time you pust the right buttons on the FJammer, he will shoot a load. Be careful you don't take the load in the eye or that will ruin your day for sure. Also, watch out for the hair, I hear that load is a b!tch to get out of hair.

Allright Bost, make a sticky about the load. Wait...sticky...load...sticky load. Hey! We're not talkin about CDs are we?:D
of course we are. think of "Slippery When Wet," for example....

btw this thread is disturbing :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
so you were not prepared, and when you prematurely ejected, did it land on the seats? More importantly, can you wash the FJ out with a hose??

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
see I knew SFC would understand

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess i just didnt know a head unit could get off, SIX TIMES! I wish I could do that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts