Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught just a glimpse of one on the road and looked awesome. Think it'll be my first mod (swore I would'nt be modifying, but I can't help myself). Anyone have pics of one?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I saw some in a thread about "toy school" or something. It was a stock TT with bushwackers. I was not a fan at all.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I don't think that it would look good at all.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I don't think that it would look good at all.
Im thinking it might be okay looking on 6" lifted with 35's, but a stocker TT it looks,... well, i would have bought something else with my 400 dollars.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I just linexed my whackers, on my BD looks great, I kills the cheep plastic look !, Its been to hot here to stay out side for over 30 seconds , so in the next few days ill post pics.

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
that doesnt look too bad at all very nice!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
that doesnt look too bad at all very nice!
True, it is also far from stock. I still think a stock fj with Bushwackers looks silly.

·
Registered
173 Posts
agreed, you need at least 33 inch muds and a decent lift to pull of the bushwhackers. Stock would look strange, but i've see alot of strange looking FJ's on this forum so don't be afraid to join that club

·
Registered
187 Posts
I can't decide how I feel about them... They are something you would need to see in person.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts