Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Stance..........Profile.............Back Ground
Looks good what size wheels and tires? Did you not buy a spare or does it not fit on the back door?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good what size wheels and tires? Did you not buy a spare or does it not fix on the back door?
Spare tire Delete. I have a spare but choose not to run with it. I'm use to it , Being that my E92 M3 has no spare. The wheels are 17x9 -12mm offset 4.5 backspace. Tires are 265/70-17. And thank you for the compliment.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Spare tire Delete. I have a spare but choose not to run with it. I'm use to it , Being that my E92 M3 has no spare. The wheels are 17x9 -12mm offset 4.5 backspace. Tires are 265/70-17. And thank you for the compliment.
your e92 has run flats...unless you have aftermarket. i personally don't like the look of the fj with no spare. not balanced. but good looking ride otherwise!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
your e92 has run flats...unless you have aftermarket. i personally don't like the look of the fj with no spare. not balanced. but good looking ride otherwise!
E92 M3's Do not come with run flats. They have Michelin PS3 N-1 and a Mobility kit in the trunk.. Just like my 997 911. But thank you for the compliment.:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
E92 M3's Do not come with run flats. They have Michelin PS3 N-1 and a Mobility kit in the trunk.. Just like my 997 911. But thank you for the compliment.:)
AHHHH, you are correct my friend. I didn't see the M3...I just sold my 2008crimson red e92...it had runflats. It also had the Dinan flash and Koni FSD set up. It was fast and would have given your M3 a run...in a straight line! As soon as you turned, I'd be in trouble. Nice cars my friend.:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I beg to differ. I think your 335I is a very stong Runner with that flash. And just might get my M3.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I beg to differ. I think your 335I is a very stong Runner with that flash. And just might get my M3.
How would they do agains't my 2008 CLS63 AMG with performance package 030?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you got any pics of the back of the cover and or bracket ? Or any tips on how to do this mod ? I have the wheel cover and have removed my spare tire mount and like the look that the cover like what you have done. Any info would be great. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Have you got any pics of the back of the cover and or bracket ? Or any tips on how to do this mod ? I have the wheel cover and have removed my spare tire mount and like the look that the cover like what you have done. Any info would be great. Thanks
i hope you get an answer but this thread is over 4 years old and the author has not posted in a year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts