1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* *Moderator please remove* Icon 0-3.5" & Rear Fox Shox Lift Kit

**Selling as a KIT, No individual part sales**

**Photos Attached they were taken tonight**

Used: This lift kit was put onto my 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser in January of 2014 after the Christmas season was over, and I finally got all of my parts in the mail. Then removed a week ago so I could sell my FJ Cruiser, unfortunately but I need a truck, probably a long bed Tacoma. I love Yoda's! This lift was installed professionally & removed professionally. The lift kit as is sits perfectly level front to back with 2 inches added to the rear and approximately 2.5 inches to the front. This has been my favorite lift i've ever had. Handles amazing on-road, and floats like a dream off-road. I've had a Jeep before with a top of the line lift kit, but this was nothing compared to that. Icon & Fox have done a stellar job. I have the Firestone Airbags included and have towed a double axle flat bed trailer @ 35 Psi with 2 FourWheelers, a Motorcycle, 10 Mountain Bikes, Water Jugs and all camping gear while staying perfectly level thru Spanish Fork Canyon all the way to Moab with no sway or worry, and riding like a truck instead of an SUV. Have towed my RZR and my buddies RZR as well behind it with no issues at all with the suspension. I pieced this lift together, and do not regret my purchase one bit. The only thing I regret is having to sell my FJ to get a truck so I can utilize the truck bed, and 4 real doors for a family. My loss is honestly your gain, but I know you'll thank me once you drive with it on! :grin

Here is what the lift includes:

Icon Vehicle Dynamics ~ 0-3.5" Front Coilover Suspension

Fox Racing Shox ~ Rear Non-Adjusable Reservoir Shocks

All-Pro OffRoad ~ Rear 2" Coils

Firestone ~ 2 x 35 PSI Airbag kit with airfitting (500 lbs per Coil Added)*

Sway Bar Relocation Kit (Came with Icon Coilovers)

and i'll throw in the 1.5" Wheel Spacer's for free!

*You will need to buy your own hose for the airbags as it was removed when taking it out. The fitting to feel up at the gas station is included. Mounting it is very easy. I had mine ran into my drivers side wheel well for easy access.

MSRP: $2155

Sale Price: $1400 Firm (I will not move on price you are getting a steal)

Can be paid by wire transfer, or online payments whichever works best for you.

Shipping: Paid by you on top of sale price. I have USPS, UPS & FedEX nearby.

Shipping from Utah, local pick up can be arranged in Utah County, and Salt Lake if needed.

*Private Message me for serious inquiries only*

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks. I also should have asked about the spring rates. Are they heavy for front and back accessories or standard? I am running bumper/winch on the front and bumper/rear cabinet in the back.
I literally just ordered and paid for an OME set up yesterday and I am trying to justify canceling and purchasing this from you.
Thanks, lee

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I also should have asked about the spring rates. Are they heavy for front and back accessories or standard? I am running bumper/winch on the front and bumper/rear cabinet in the back.
I literally just ordered and paid for an OME set up yesterday and I am trying to justify canceling and purchasing this from you.
Thanks, lee
Rear: They are much heavier then stock. I have hooked up 2 Snowmobiles on a trailer in the rear without the airbags filled up, and the springs barely moved. When I put my Polaris RZR 800 on my trailer, they begin to sagg but the airbags clean that right up with 25 psi or 35 if you want the extra stiffness.

Front: If you have any sag at all which with these springs I highly doubt you will you can simply get a spanner wrench and tighten them up a little.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Dang, just received my boos kit, would have been all over this. Grrrrr

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I bought this from the original seller. Haven't installed it yet. Many more parts to aquire. Just bought UCAs, LCAs, Camber adjusting bolts,some caps. Still need hoses and fittings for the air bags, and what seems likes an endless shopping list. I can't wait to install this, this spring. I will tell you the seller was top notch, and was instantly responsive to all of my questions. Shipping was prompt and we'll done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts