Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have these on their truck? Opinions on and off road? Are these too stiff for a daily driver? Pictures? The only thing I have in my truck full time is a heavy sound system in the back which I'm guessing is around 110lbs. I ordered these because I've seen rigs on the road that has been loaded up and it sags like crazy and I don't like that. The coils are in the garage and now I'm having second thoughts.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,203 Posts
Yes I run them. Yes they are stiff and to start with I was unsure too but I’ve grown to like them a lot. I do keep a fair amount of weight loaded all the time though, aux tank and stuff in the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I think I am going to keep them. I do have a heavy sound system and a 295 tire on the trunk door full time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone have these on their truck? Opinions on and off road? Are these too stiff for a daily driver? Pictures? The only thing I have in my truck full time is a heavy sound system in the back which I'm guessing is around 110lbs. I ordered these because I've seen rigs on the road that has been loaded up and it sags like crazy and I don't like that. The coils are in the garage and now I'm having second thoughts.

I got some free from a customer of mine- diameter of the coils is way fatter than stock. It doesn't ride too stiff unloaded in my opinion, but it jacks the rear end up enough other parts go to their limit and you get a bottoming/ clunk sensation here and there. They are wonderful if you pull a loaded utility trailer almost daily. I'm taking them out since I don't run loaded that often.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts