Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was wondering if anyone had seen, stateside of the Atlantic. In the bumper market. Can't seem to make up my mind on any. Was leaning towards Body Armor, but wanted rear as well. Saw these, thought they looked very clean.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you imagine what freight would cost from UAE if it cost $280 to get ARB from WA to Ok?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Can you imagine what freight would cost from UAE if it cost $280 to get ARB from WA to Ok?
Why are you buying directly from their Washington store? TRDparts4u is in Dallas and can get you that bumper shipped for a heck of a lot less than 300.
I believe they quoted me around a 100 for the trip to Baton Rouge.

You can probably find an ARB dealer in Oklahoma as well. Just about every 4x4 shop distributes ARB stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what the local shop (well renowned) quoted. Said they stock for most others, not FJ. The $280 was their cost for front and rear, I believe, but that they'd have to get it from there. I doubt I'll bite on. Autoanything has better deal on. Can't freaking decide anyway.
ARB front and rear, or Body Armor front-no rear. Read all the threads, Google, all of it. Lot of cash to not see one first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts