Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of ICON 2" Lift Rear Springs, I bought these to lift my 2013 FJ Cruiser Trail Team but decided to go with a different package for the lift.
These are brand new and still in the box, they were never taken out of the box or installed.
Part number is Icon 52700 and they work for any year FJ Cruiser and 03-up 4Runners. I am located in Charlotte, NC.

I'm looking to get $210 for them.

I also have a brand new set of Bilstein 5100 2" lift rear shocks for sale in another post. I could combine if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello! I'm interested to buy this springs and bilstein shocks! Please make me a good price and find for me a cheap delivery solution ( i m from Europe) Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much for the total package? I am in Murder Beach and could drive up and get them- or meet at the Relic Run if you are going to that or wait until you head to the beach if that is your thing

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'll sell the Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks & the Icon Spring together for $375

EuropeFJC - The shipping just for just the box with the springs would be over $125 and then I would need to figure out the weight to calculate the shipping for the shocks which will probably be expensive as well. I think you would probably be around $600 total after shipping cost to send to Europe. Let me know if you are still interested at that price.

GregFrench - Let me know if you are interested for $375, I don't currently have a trip to the beach planned but I could bring them if I end up heading down there. You can always pick them up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts