Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an i con spanner wrench i could borrow /rent/ buy? ordered one from Icon but its 3 weeks out! i tried using a punch.. allen wrench ect. but really dosnt fit quite right .. im in Park City i can travel to pick up..Thanks!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
If nobody has one near you, there are tons of spanner wrenches out there that will work. Go to a site like summitracing.com and find one for a 2.5 in. coilover. Don't get one with a short handle. Look at the picture to make sure it will work with the icon holes. I think I have the Joe's Racing long handle spanner and it works. If you have a 4wheelparts store, they might have something that will work.

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
I had issues locating a spanner wrench for some reason and I used an improvised spanner that was made for a 2" shock on my 2.5" FOX fronts.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have them for a Toytec coilover....if they work for yours you are welcome to come use them for free...I am in Olympus cove

·
Registered
788 Posts
I just use a dowel that fits in the hole tightly. You can adjust with them on the truck. Wheels off the ground of course.
I rarely use the spanner wrenches, in fact the king one bent so we used 2 doweles at 1 time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts