Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Metal Tech 4x4 is announcing a huge Icon Vehicle Dynamics group buy/sale for FJ Cruisers, Tacomas, Tundras, and Land Cruisers! Everything from Icon will be 20% off retail (that is 10% off our current day advertised price)! As of March 7th, 2011 there will be a price increase on all Icon suspension products so this will be your last chance before having to pay for a higher price.

For the group buy we need to have 5 orders on any Icon Stage Kit placed by March 7th, 2011 to receive the 20% discount. We will offer free shipping on Total Chaos UCA's and Light Racing Upper Control Arms when purchased with an Icon coilover or stage kit. Do not worry about the the website having a ship charge for the UCA's it will be corrected in our accounting software.

The get the full 20% off retail you must place your order online using the coupon code: IconSale

This group buy will end on March 7th 2011 when the price increase is in effect.

We will ship what we have in inventory as soon as we can and for other orders please allow for 2 weeks for a estimated delivery time.

·
Registered
955 Posts
you guys are making my wallet cry.... need to sell off some stuff but hopefully will be able to get in on this!

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
May I assume that I will get this same discount on the Stage 3 kit I ordered almost a month ago? Otherwise, since it hasn't shipped, I can just cancel and re-order :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
now to decide which stage to go with...

·
Registered
937 Posts
May I assume that I will get this same discount on the Stage 3 kit I ordered almost a month ago? Otherwise, since it hasn't shipped, I can just cancel and re-order :)
All open orders we have that have not shipped yet are automatically grandfathered to the 20%, however are not a formal part of the GB. What this means is your parts are shipping first part of this next week at the full 20% discount and you don't have to wait for the GB. An e-mail/phone call something was to go out to all open orders but I think the thread was started before messages have been sent. Just like our bumper GB, as soon as we know a GB is going to happen we immediately give the savings to any open or new order even before the GB is announced. Its also easy to do when your company policy is to not bill people until their order ships!

LT is going to update the first post, all ICON orders also get free shipping. :rocker:

Mark

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Aren't you guys the bee's knees! So could I upgrade from Stage 3 to Stage 5 for my existing order? Or is that not possible since my order may have already been put together? And don't forget to include the wrench in my order ;)

I honestly think I would be happy with either solution, but have to ask, cause you guys are so great.

Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
C'mon MT . . . . you guys are bad for my marriage . . .

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
But MT doesn't have it on their page... :(

1 - 20 of 102 Posts