Discussion Starter #23

·
Premium Member
16,344 Posts
Put me down for one. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is awesome there are so many people jumping on this! Like was said earlier- cheap enough insurance and from what I've seen on here @Iconic_ does not mess around with fabbing parts. woot!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
New question: would this cover fit if an LRA aux tank was installed?
Not sure from the pictures if it would fit with the aux tank, the cover would have to hug the canister pretty closely. If I remember right there is only 1/4"-1/2" clearance between the tank and the canister is some spots. But I can't imagine you would need one with an aux tank. The LRA aux tank already covers the charcoal canister completely.

·
Admin
6,503 Posts
These trails around here are so tight and have all kinds of branches and stuff that get caught in the undercarriage.... This will be good/better piece of mind.

I already have to repair my inner tie rod boot and some plastic on my quad... damn sticks get jammed everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
These trails around here are so tight and have all kinds of branches and stuff that get caught in the undercarriage.... This will be good/better piece of mind.
I punched a hole in a fuel line on my FJ once with a stick. That could have gone badly next to the exhaust!

·
Desert Moderator
5,610 Posts
21 - 40 of 103 Posts