Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,813 Posts
So Fedex's website sucks even more the USPS's. I've created 2 labels and now its kicked me out and won't let me make any more. I'll get it figured out, but tomorrow I'm shipping to the first two people who have paid me! Tracking should be going to your emails.
OLD MAN SYNDROME !!!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
トヨタ Master
5,594 Posts
Sorry, I should have BCC'd everyone so that wouldn't happen. Next time.

So Fedex's website sucks even more the USPS's. I've created 2 labels and now its kicked me out and won't let me make any more. I'll get it figured out, but tomorrow I'm shipping to the first two people who have paid me! Tracking should be going to your emails.
Don't feel like there's any rush on my stuff.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
2 shipped today! 5 shipping tomorrow! I feel bad for the lady behind the counter that's gonna have to type some of ya'll's info in manually. I still can't get their website to cooperate.

Some notes once you receive them:

-They are pretty dirty so you might want to use a soapy rag on them. Or just bolt them on like I did and it will eventually wear off. The extra step would be to find some stainless kitchen appliance polish and put in some elbow grease to really make it shine.
-I'm providing the SS fasteners, and 5 washers that are optional to space the existing bracket in the back. I would suggest supergluing the washers together to make this easier if you decide to use them.
-Install a few of the fasteners loosely, then using a socket and extension get the rear bolt to line up with the weldnut on the body. This can be difficult since getting the rear bolt started is the hardest step. Once you get that rear bolt started the rest is easy.

I still have James's install linked in the first post and as always feel free to send any questions my way.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I have shipped to everyone who has paid! If you have paid and have not received Fedex tracking to your paypal email address PM me and I will find the tracking for you.

I will hold the rest of the skid plates until the beginning of next week to give everyone who wants to pay time to do so.

·
トヨタ Master
5,594 Posts
Mine came in today. It looks better than in pictures and is quite a heavy duty piece. No more sleepless nights worrying about bashing in brittle plastic. :bigthumb:

Now I just gotta get time to install it with all the other boxes of FJ accessories some day. :lol:

Thanks Devon!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Canister skid received - is awesome!
Thanks, Devon :bigthumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I received my charcoal canister skid yesterday; it looks very sturdy, really well-built. I’ll post pics after my install.

THANK YOU DEVON!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine came in today. It looks better than in pictures and is quite a heavy duty piece. No more sleepless nights worrying about bashing in brittle plastic. :bigthumb:

Now I just gotta get time to install it with all the other boxes of FJ accessories some day. :lol:

Thanks Devon!
I remember as a 20 something year old kid I never understood how people could sit on parts, I would have my cars apart, on jack stands, and just waiting for the delivery guy to come and slap on the parts when they got dropped up, but now in my mid 30s and I too have parts that needs to be installed including my skids, :lol:

61 - 80 of 103 Posts