Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Little late to the party, meant to post this info sooner, but just got around to the install a couple days ago. If anyone has the factory rear skid plate, Iconic’s Charcoal Canister Skid will fit. I took two (awful) pics, one shows the clearance between Iconic’s Skid and the cross member that comes with the factory skid. Not much clearance, didn’t measure, but between 1/8” and 1/4” clearance. Other pic shows Iconic’s Skid coming just a little closer to the front than the factory skid plate. Not sure if many/any will find this info useful, but I figured I’d put it out there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
I joined the @Iconic_ club today. It definitely took me longer than 30min and I'm never getting under the truck again, but it's on. Stoked on how it turned out, even though I'll rarely see it. Thanks Brother!
Looks great!!!

Still have 1 more!

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
@Mike331 The bottom of your FJ is just toooooo clean. Cheers.png

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
PM sent, you're all out now :)

Reactions: Lee44 and Uncharted

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
Pretty_please_cat.jpg

Seriously ?

Thinking about the canister skid for 13 and 14. I have a URD exhaust and it looks like it would possibly interfere. Takes up a lot of the available space under there.

Making myself feel better about not having one!
devilgrin.jpg

"SHOULD" be able to click on the thumbs and get a full image...

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Thread bump. As with any of my products, if people want to gather interest and post here that is fine. If I can get say, 5 people paid we can make stuff happen. I get contacted every once in a while with people interested but its hard for me to want to get 10 made if it takes me 3 months to sell them ya know?

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
I completely understand

:) Just need to get some '13 and '14s interested.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts