Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I finally installed the pair. Painted them Hemi Orange, close enough to Magma, the Magma spray can I purchased did not match as well. I have the rear skid plate so had to cut the right side to match the left so these would fit. Also had to mount the right side with bolts out to clear the exhaust (as mentioned previously) so also mounted the left the same way for symmetry. I really like these.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Hey @Iconic_!

Any idea if these will fit on a 2015 JP model FJ? I ask as you said they need a bit of work for GCC and AUS models.
They should fit. A small modification had to be made to the other overseas models due to a frame weld for the aux gas tank or something, not allowing the recovery point to sit flat. I think I ground about 1/8" off the base for a couple pairs but I can't remember exactly. But your Japanese model doesn't have the aux tank I don't think. The other factor with it being a '15 model year throws another wrench in. That said, I've never sold a set that hasn't fit.

PM me if you would like to try a pair. Looks like shipping is another 25 USD to get it to UK.

·
Registered
130 Posts
They are outstanding. Don't hesitate if you are on the fence. You probably won't find a better pair for less. They are beefy.
I have mine painted. Just waiting for a warm sunny day to get them on. Better just do it before I actually need them.
Thanks again Iconic.

241 - 251 of 251 Posts