Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

321 - 340 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think that counts as a couple more😉

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Hey there, sign me up for 2! Also....too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Iconic_

·
Premium Member
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #327 ·
Ok everyone. I will be accepting payments to reserve your spot in a couple days. I will PM everybody who is on my list to contact and you will get first dibs on these recovery points. I will keep everyone updated here. I have the shop working on these parts now so it should only take about 1 month until I will start shipping. Thank you everyone for your patience!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ok everyone. I will be accepting payments to reserve your spot in a couple days. I will PM everybody who is on my list to contact and you will get first dibs on these recovery points. I will keep everyone updated here. I have the shop working on these parts now so it should only take about 1 month until I will start shipping. Thank you everyone for your patience!
I am interested for sure will take a pair in red color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
I believe everyone that has messaged in this thread or PM'd me I have just sent a PM to with ordering instructions. If you would like in on this batch or I have missed you please contact me.

The next batch I will more than likely have to increase $5 more per pair of recovery points due to the increase of steel prices, the shop is charging me more. Just so everyone knows. I didn't think it would be fair to ask more in this batch and decided to eat the cost this time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If it is not to let I would order a set also.

I believe everyone that has messaged in this thread or PM'd me I have just sent a PM to with ordering instructions. If you would like in on this batch or I have missed you please contact me.

The next batch I will more than likely have to increase $5 more per pair of recovery points due to the increase of steel prices, the shop is charging me more. Just so everyone knows. I didn't think it would be fair to ask more in this batch and decided to eat the cost this time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Payment sent, thank you sir.

Reactions: Iconic_
321 - 340 of 351 Posts