Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*cracking the whip*

Considering the limited space for the Summit, and the fact that we only have a few spots left..........please keep in mind the 10 day limit for getting your check to us :) It's only fair to everyone. We'll have to nullify registration of those that do not get us checks...just to be fair.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I know EVERYONE keeps asking you this, but can you check mine? The payment went through paypal - but apparently i have tons of different names - it's safer that way... :)

Anyway, it should be under 3DTONKA (Dan) - driver
and me Katfish (Kathy Fisher, Hayes, De Lisle) as a passenger

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
I know EVERYONE keeps asking you this, but can you check mine? The payment went through paypal - but apparently i have tons of different names - it's safer that way... :)

Anyway, it should be under 3DTONKA (Dan) - driver
and me Katfish (Kathy Fisher, Hayes, De Lisle) as a passenger

Thanks!
KAT RELAX!!!!! We already confirmed ya . Your in. Your good. All is well. There will be a drivers kit with...er...uhmmm --- at least one of your names! :D

T2

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
We will contact anyone that is teetering on registered with no payment status. Before we give them the AX. :ninja:

It's ALL good!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
KAT RELAX!!!!! We already confirmed ya . Your in. Your good. All is well. There will be a drivers kit with...er...uhmmm --- at least one of your names! :D

T2
I'm like a child waiting to go to disneyland...........and then sometimes a 90 year old with alzheimer’s.....i couldn't remember........sorry......

is it time to go yet?
did i register?

Can i pre-register for '08 yet???:roller:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Will there be a list posted of those that are registered and paid so we can verify we are okay? Or maybe a confirmation email? I've made reservations, etc and would be bummed out to find out the check never made it to you.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will there be a list posted of those that are registered and paid so we can verify we are okay? Or maybe a confirmation email? I've made reservations, etc and would be bummed out to find out the check never made it to you.
emails will be/have gone out to people that we have not gotten payment from yet. so check your email, including spam folder....

we won't delete you without communication

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Not going to be able to make it after all, so I didn't register. Goin off-roadin with the military, not my choice of locations though. :armed: Looks like another trip to the sandbox. Y'all have fun, maybe next year:wave:

PM me. You'll need a t-shirt. Be safe and thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
I'm still waiting for you to cash the check. That $75 unresolved balance in my checkbook is screaming to be spent on a new cargo mat :lol:
Dude the check is cashed. Save a few extra bucks for the amazing raffle! :)

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Not going to be able to make it after all, so I didn't register. Goin off-roadin with the military, not my choice of locations though. :armed: Looks like another trip to the sandbox. Y'all have fun, maybe next year:wave:
GW you be safe, God Speed. Will miss you being there. I'll toss one for ya!:cheers:
thank you for your service :ninja:

·
fka GW193
1,392 Posts
PM me. You'll need a t-shirt. Be safe and thanks!
Thanks, PM sent. I appreciate greatly your kind offer. Y'all have fun wheelin
-because we're free, and we can..and they deserve to be!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts