Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can PM me if you've forgotten your trail times. You must include your first and last names because the list doesn't have screen names on it.
Please also let me know if you are willing to lead or tail gun. I have LOTS of empty spots and can't figure out everyone's screen name by your first and last names. :)

M

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
You can PM me if you've forgotten your trail times. You must include your first and last names because the list doesn't have screen names on it.
Please also let me know if you are willing to lead or tail gun. I have LOTS of empty spots and can't figure out everyone's screen name by your first and last names. :)

M
Mo,

Please give me my times... I have them someplace, but ...

Also, I'd love to be tail-gunner on ALL my runs! Being old, :eek:ld: I need to sometimes stop alone... :(

Name: dale durham with wife/boss shirley

cheers, :cheers:

dale

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I know we talked about this the other day but any word on whats going to happen if the scheduled trails are closed? Will we have to choose all new times or will our runs be at the same times but moved to a different trail??

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
I know we talked about this the other day but any word on whats going to happen if the scheduled trails are closed? Will we have to choose all new times or will our runs be at the same times but moved to a different trail??
We'll go up to Montrose, catch a movie & cruise the mall :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Muddy,

If this is too much just tell me eat poo. I would like to have the names of all in the runs I am leading. As stated Patti wants to set up a little book of some type, it would be nice to know who and how many are expected on our trail time.

I know you are busting your bottom on organzing this, so if it is too much hassle do not worry about it.

We tend to take advantage of people that do the most, I do not want to do that.

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Muddy,

If this is too much just tell me eat poo. I would like to have the names of all in the runs I am leading. As stated Patti wants to set up a little book of some type, it would be nice to know who and how many are expected on our trail time.

I know you are busting your bottom on organzing this, so if it is too much hassle do not worry about it.

We tend to take advantage of people that do the most, I do not want to do that.
It's fine but can I ask you to take this one step further? Maybe make up a little book for all five trails? I think you and Patti have a great idea!! :D

Can I get your email address? I'll shoot it right over. I'm warning you, though, I have first and last names and not screen names. I'm not sure how you'll figure out who's who.

M

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
It's fine but can I ask you to take this one step further? Maybe make up a little book for all five trails? I think you and Patti have a great idea!! :D

Can I get your email address? I'll shoot it right over. I'm warning you, though, I have first and last names and not screen names. I'm not sure how you'll figure out who's who.

M
I can't believe you don't know all 20,486 us by name & screen name. :mecry:

Stacey did a Shutterfly book on our Moab trip last year, it turned out great. We (The SMC) are going to compile all of the trail trips into a year in review book and offer it to our members.

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let's see....I'll start with you! Ha ha! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts