Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Look what showed up today..I was hoping to get this without the wife knowing,unfortunately fedex left them @the front door while gone today...

I swear in 2 years here she has never used the front door till today when her garage door opener died....baby thats the oil and rotors for your car:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Look what showed up today..I was hoping to get this without the wife knowing,unfortunately fedex left them @the front door while gone today...

I swear in 2 years here she has never used the front door till today when her garage door opener died....baby thats the oil and rotors for your car:)
Those look like the toytec adjustable coilover?
Nice. If i was going to run anything besides OME all around, i would have bought these for up front. Get some pictures of the install and some before after measurements.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
lol. If they were that big of deal you could have had them shipped to work.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol. If they were that big of deal you could have had them shipped to work.
Yea I actually tried to to get them sent to our business box, but Doug said they would need a signature.. and since I knew we had a seminar this weekend and they were due today I figured I would get a note and just pick them up Mon....well I guess they didn't need the signature!!!

It's ok though at least I get to look at them tonight :clap:

·
Premium Member
17,099 Posts
Those coils look nice!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
ah women have a way of finding out about everything

1 - 7 of 7 Posts