Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I sent ya both wings and a PM for the shipping, I expressed it so hopefully you get it today. Please respond asap to my PM, shipping was a bit costly so I hope to be reimbursed. Mahalo!!

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed those for my whited out experiment. any chance you have the mesh grille with Toyota logo? :lol:
Sorry I got that still on my rig. I'm tellin ya, get some odd logo like YUGO or somethin and put it on there. people will trip. I'm still looking for a hybrid/biodesel emblem for mine.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed those for my whited out experiment. any chance you have the mesh grille with Toyota logo? :lol:
Go get a two "Hybrid" emblem one for the front and one for the rear.
This way you can goto the DMV and get a HOV permit.
Benefit big time from your mishaps.

But if they arrest you at the DMV for fraud don't call me. I will denied everything.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Go get a two "Hybrid" emblem one for the front and one for the rear.
This way you can goto the DMV and get a HOV permit.
Benefit big time from your mishaps.

But if they arrest you at the DMV for fraud don't call me. I will denied everything.
HAHAH that's a good idea if not for the fraud part, also what are my mishaps??:lol::cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Your item was delivered at 10:46 AM on July 30, 2008 in JACKSONVILLE, NC 28546.

Hey Blue if you read this hit me up on the PM. still waiting for the shipping payment. I usually wouldn't bug but I'm short this week. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Thank you bluedog. there were miscommunications and more that set this fiasco in motion. All it took was 1 PM and things are back on track. No hard feelings here and hopefully on your end also.
The Psychaiatrists are right, Communication is key!!:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.