Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey everyone, newbie here. Been lurking for a while educating myself before my purchase and just got my FJ Cruiser delivered today. Who knew it was going to take a week and a half for my FJ to travel from Idaho to California? All 582 miles of it. Anyway, she's a 2008 with a Fabtech lift, painted flat black, bumpers, winch, Gobi rack, and the piece de resistance, TRD supercharger.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome,

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
OK, the next thing a newbie has to do is send all members who are on line $10 each by Paypal. We'll be waiting. ............:bigthumb: Oh by the way, WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'd say go for bigger tires if you want to wheel it. Otherwise I'd say the guy you bought it from took all the fun out of it for you by doing the mods. I'm sure you'll find a way to make it your own :cheers:

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
16,934 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2 Posts
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Don't believe this clown. I know him, he is the one who got kicked out of the Airforce for using the paint for the F-117 to paint his FJ. This was a major fiasco in Idaho and this guy was moved to California awaiting a courts martial. He was stationed at Mountain Home Airforce base while I was there!Once he got to California they caught him at Travis Airforce base trying to load his FJ onto a C-17 that was headed for the 'Stan. Seems this clown has a penchant for causing the brass a major headache. I know who you are buddy!!!!!! I remember the Form 3139 you duped to get the paint to paint your rig. Only FJ I know of that will defeat a CHP Lidar radar gun! Ask this guy about some of the other "Airforce" parts he may have lurking about, wouldn't be a damned bit surprised if there was an AMRAAM or a Sidewinder mounted somewhere on his rig.:boohoo:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. Money is on the way to everyone, I have a boatload of old Iraqi dinars, so expect them in the mail. Yeah the guy that had it did a lot of the mods., but for the price and what was on it, I couldn't pass it up. Older brother has a yellow one and I love the things. It still has a way to go, needs the TRD short shift mod, an exhaust, front ARB locker. Who knows, maybe I'll do a solid axle swap if I get motivated. Spindles for sure need the mod on them and reinforced, so she's got some stuff left to do. I'm digging the flat black paint. It feels like military CARC paint, only it's not quite as rough. Never thought I'd own a rig with DUB's on it. Twenties......really?? Hmm, I have to ponder that. Well thanks again for the welcome hope to meet some of you face to face. Rick

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
OK, the next thing a newbie has to do is send all members who are on line $10 each by Paypal. We'll be waiting. ............:bigthumb: Oh by the way, WELCOME!!!
That was the old 2010 price. I heard it went up to $20 for 2011. And yes, hello and welcome. Alot is done on your FJ, what about a CB?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Don't believe this clown. I know him, he is the one who got kicked out of the Airforce for using the paint for the F-117 to paint his FJ. This was a major fiasco in Idaho and this guy was moved to California awaiting a courts martial. He was stationed at Mountain Home Airforce base while I was there!Once he got to California they caught him at Travis Airforce base trying to load his FJ onto a C-17 that was headed for the 'Stan. Seems this clown has a penchant for causing the brass a major headache. I know who you are buddy!!!!!! I remember the Form 3139 you duped to get the paint to paint your rig. Only FJ I know of that will defeat a CHP Lidar radar gun! Ask this guy about some of the other "Airforce" parts he may have lurking about, wouldn't be a damned bit surprised if there was an AMRAAM or a Sidewinder mounted somewhere on his rig.:boohoo:

:wave:Welcome to you. Hell'va first post! Outing the guy for being an idiot.:jester: :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts