Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can see my FJ and me on Google maps. :) Has any one else found them selves?

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
How old is that picture? It looks like a stalker took it....:D I will have to use Google Maps more often, just to see if I recognize anyone.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How old is that picture? It looks like a stalker took it....:D I will have to use Google Maps more often, just to see if I recognize anyone.
Its really weird. I am thinking the pictures is at least 6 months old probebly more.

You must first look for your self and then post it up. :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Wow that's sorta freaky! :worried:

·
Registered
68 Posts
i cant my my self yet, but....

as a side not i have seen the Google Van rolling around the streets south of the Bay Area, it has this funny looking thing on top, kinda looks like some weird space ship, but its really cameras, in a 360 degree pattern, thats drives around taking pictues of the streets, and then turns them in to "street view" on Google Maps,

anyone ever had a chance to capture a pic of that van?

·
Registered
68 Posts
update, update....
just found it, there it is,
if you ever see that rolling down the streets, you just might end up on Google Maps

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

I think they took this pic sometime early summer last year. Kinda creepy though
Is that near Gartel...?

My community is gated and they can't get in. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
It looks like they think my street is private. They went on the roads around, but not the more private looking ones.

Even if they did go down mine, it would have been fuzzy...looks like one of the lenses needed some cleaning or focus or something...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Google Maps is awesome; I think they are about 6 months old though. They udpate them every so often though. Maybe in another 6 months we'll be able to post a picture of Mo's FJ from Google Maps. hehehe. Good threat Josh.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
this is sum stalker $hit.LOL

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
214 Posts

1 - 20 of 41 Posts