Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure what else to do, ive got my rig looking awesome imho. Ive put a lot into it and Ive started to run out of things to do to it. Any Ideas?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Re: Im out of ideas!

Have a look at Wikids build, that should give you more ideas for sure.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts

Very nice rig. I guess it's time to start sending some money my way. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I am thinking of the rear bumper with tire swingout and gas can holders.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts

Whatever you do, don't do something just to do something.

Those usually turn out to be the worst--and you can end up on an ugly car website! :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts

we've been stuck in this rut for about a year and a half... still haven't got out of it. I'd like to re-gear eventually.

·
Registered
838 Posts

If you did it right....... and it looks like you did........ relax and wheel it for a while, considering the price of gas

·
Registered
30 Posts

You could borrow my FJ for a few weeks and start doing some mods to it... If you have cash burning a hole in your pocket you could send it to me and I'll put it to use.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts

Looks like your next steps would be Exp-One rear bumper with swing-out to match the front, snorkel, and probably a regear.
Maybe interior storage.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts

Im not sure what else to do, ive got my rig looking awesome imho. Ive put a lot into it and Ive started to run out of things to do to it. Any Ideas?
Your second photo gave me an idea for a nice mod; your FJ would love it:

A shiny garage floor. If it's glossy enough your FJ could look twice as good. :clap:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts

Looks like its time for another FJ:clap:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts

I'M FEELING THE SAME! But I want a steel rear bumper w/swingout and gerry cans. Maybe a super charger! How about M-Pac storage or maybe 37's on new rims and a 4:88 Regear...hold on now that I'm rolling...maybe SAS with ARB lockers.

Seriously...just save your money and get out and use your FJ as It looks great and in time to think...I'm sure you will want to add or change something!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts